Thursday 29 March 2012

Another Testimonial


Nicola Morgan has endorsed your work as Complementary Therapist & Self employed holistic therapist at self employed holistic therapist.

Dear Bairbre,
I've written this recommendation of your work to share with other LinkedIn users.

Details of the Recommendation: "I recently ran in my first half marathon and was given a piece of advice - "make sure you don't have anything on the next day" so for a change I listened and made sure my diary was clear.
The only thing I did arrange was a massage which I felt I deserved. Bairbre arrived at my home and for the next hour soothed away my aches and pains.
All in all, great value for money from a lovely, friendly lady that tailors the service to her clients. Worth every penny, thanks Bairbre."
Service Category: Alternative Therapy
Year first hired: 2012
Top Qualities: Great Results, Personable, Good Value



Thanks Nicola it was a  pleasure to treat you

No comments:

Post a Comment